|
|
|
First
|
Previous
|
Next
|
Last
|
Reply 1 to 6 of 6 |
|
|
|
|
|
September 23, 2026 at
06:31:45 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
02/27/2010
|
|
Posts:
|
145
|
|
|
|
What is the ptyraid building behind turns 3 & 4/ used for ? Just curious....
|
|
|
|
|
September 23, 2026 at
07:48:34 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
11/30/2004
|
|
Posts:
|
1443
|
|
|
|
I assume it's part of the Kokomo Grain Company
|
|
|
|
|
September 23, 2026 at
09:00:52 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
02/27/2010
|
|
Posts:
|
145
|
|
|
Reply to:
Posted By: saphead on September 23 2026 at 07:48:34 PM
I assume it's part of the Kokomo Grain Company
|
Thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
September 25, 2026 at
07:05:59 AM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
11/30/2004
|
|
Posts:
|
1443
|
|
|
Reply to:
Posted By: Quick-time on September 23 2026 at 09:00:52 PM
Thanks.
|
I always thought it would be a golden marketing opportunity for someone. But I wish they could just have a huge Kokomo Speedway logo up there.
|
|
|
|
|
September 27, 2026 at
11:41:00 AM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
11/06/2014
|
|
Posts:
|
56
|
|
|
|
I've been researching Mound Builder culture and the efforts of mainstream archeology to perpetuate the myth that this continent was empty prior to European exploration. Wouldn't surprise me in there's an actual small pyramid inside the pyramid building. Hidden in plain sight is a thing.
|
|
|
|
|
September 27, 2026 at
12:13:17 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
05/26/2005
|
|
Posts:
|
4056
|
|
|
Reply to:
Posted By: kendirt on September 27 2026 at 11:41:00 AM
I've been researching Mound Builder culture and the efforts of mainstream archeology to perpetuate the myth that this continent was empty prior to European exploration. Wouldn't surprise me in there's an actual small pyramid inside the pyramid building. Hidden in plain sight is a thing.
|
Will the opening scene of National Treasure 3 feature Nicholas Cage at race at Kokomo? ;)
|
|
First
|
Previous
|
Next
|
Last
|
Reply 1 to 6 of 6 |
|
|