The D & D Auto Recycling Steel Block Bandits season opener is just around the corner. On April 16th the Bandits will travel to Eastside Speedway in Waynesboro Virginia to see who will find themselves in Ernie D’s Enterprises Victory Lane.
2011 Race Schedule
• Apr 16—*Eastside Speedway—$2000 to win
• Apr 23—*County Line Raceway—$3000 to win
• Apr 30—*Hagerstown Speedway—$4100 to win - Greg Kerr Memorial
• May 7—Allegany County Speedway—$2000 to win
• May 28—Thunder Valley Speedway—$2000 to win
• May 29—*Central PA Speedway—$4011 - The North vs The South
• Jun 3—*Eastside Speedway—$2000 to win
• Jun 4—Natural Bridge Speedway—$2000 to win - Dana Dove Memorial
• July 9—*Virginia Motor Speedway—$3000 to win - Firecracker 30
• July 15—Natural Bridge Speedway—$2000 to win
• July 16—*Eastside Speedway—$2000 to win - Chris Lone Memorial
• Aug 13—Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex—$2000 to win
• Sept 3—*County Line Raceway—$3500 to win - 1st Annual Carolina Steel Block Nationals
• Sept 9—*Eastside Speedway—$2000 to win
• Sept 10—Natural Bridge Speedway—$2000 to win
• Oct 14 & 15—*Allegany County Speedway—$5000 to win - Western Maryland Nationals
Special thanks to the following: Market America, D&D Auto Recycling, Ernie D’s Enterprises, Glory Days Grill, Cecil B. Arthur General Contractors, Bernheisel Race Components & Lazer Chassis, WRT & Cliff Dove Motorsports Photography, Revolution Band, Muddslinger Web Services, Walrus Signs & Embroidery, Hoosier Tires, Advanced Race Wear, Crims Trailer Sales, Area Auto Racing News, In the Pits Radio 106.7 The Fan, Go Fast Be Safe, Handy Dans Landscaping, Cline Construction, All About Doors, Merkel Rebar, ARC Race Cars, Cecil B. Arthur Bucking Bulls & Beef Farm and Omps Garage.
Marketing/PR/Special Event Coordinator
Steel Block Bandits
"The REAL men of Steel"