Home | Register | Contact | Verify Email | FAQ |
Blogs | Photo Gallery | Press Release | Results | HoseheadsClassifieds.com


Welcome Guest. Already registered? Please Login

 

Forum: SCRAFAN.COM Forum (go)
Moderators: ljennings


Records per page
 
Topic: RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY Email this topic to a friend | Subscribe to this TopicReport this Topic to Moderator
Page 1 of 1   of  6 replies
bigcar
November 24, 2019 at 03:04:19 PM
Joined: 03/19/2010
Posts: 34
Reply

Weather.com shows rain during both days of Turkey Night. 90% of rain on wednesday and 60% on thursday. What is Mr Naylor and USAC going to do?




toml24
November 24, 2019 at 08:08:31 PM
Joined: 12/03/2004
Posts: 192
Reply

Yeah, I agree. I really hope we get offical updates from Ventura Wednesday night and Thursday morning.



tblange
November 24, 2019 at 10:49:14 PM
Joined: 02/26/2012
Posts: 30
Reply

It would be nice to see a plan "B", or a confirmation that there is no plan "B", in the event that plan "A", which is "we are hoping for the best" doesn't materialize.  It's a 930 mile round trip for me in an RV, which translates to leaving mid-day on Tuesday in order to get a camping spot on Wednesday.  Without some definitive information from the track pretty soon, I will not be taking a chance on heading out, even though I purchased my tickets in June.




dirtface
November 25, 2019 at 02:22:34 PM
Joined: 01/03/2011
Posts: 1742
Reply

Wednesday looks clear, Thursday is still in question. Just might beat this weather.


We need more sprint car racing at our home track.

tblange
November 25, 2019 at 02:27:29 PM
Joined: 02/26/2012
Posts: 30
Reply

There is now a posting on Ventura Raceway's website stating that they will evaluate the weather situation Tuesday and then make a decision as to whether to go ahead with the scheduled dates, or move it ahead to a Friday & Saturday program.  Either way, it's going to be a "dress warm" situation.



fivecitydirttracke@gmail.com
November 27, 2019 at 04:10:49 PM
Joined: 04/09/2016
Posts: 116
Reply

Confirmed by Lance Jennings; Wednesdays sprint show is NOT cancelled.


  From central coast of Cali.
   Peace, Out.


toml24
November 28, 2019 at 12:35:01 AM
Joined: 12/03/2004
Posts: 192
Reply
This message was edited on November 28, 2019 at 12:36:10 AM by toml24

Decision from Jim Naylor for Thursday Turkey Night will be made Thursday morning 9:00 am. Decision to race or postpone until a dry Friday will be made if it's raining or a bad forecast.





Post Reply
You must be logged in to Post a Message.
Not a member register Here.
Already registered? Please Login





If you have a website and would like to set up a forum here at HoseHeadForums.com
please contact us by using the contact link at the top of the page.

© 2022 HoseHeadForums.com Privacy Policy