Home | Register | Contact | Verify Email | FAQ |
Blogs | Photo Gallery | Press Release | Results | RacersAuction.com | HoseheadsClassifieds.com
Hoosier Tire Great Plains | Hoosier Mid Atlantic | Racing Warehouse | Precise Racing | Performance Race Parts | Xtreme Race Parts

Welcome Guest. Already registered? Please Login

 
Press Release

Submit a New Press Release
Press Release 11 to 20 of 2414
<< First | < Previous Next 10 > | Last >>

GA State Topless Championships - Supers, Crates, Limited Late Models this Weekend!!
Replies 0
Submitted by FASTRAKpr on September 11, 2014 at 11:44 AM and has been Viewed 8253 times
3 BIG Days of racing with the 2014 Georgia State Championships TOPLESS Showdown Read the Official Media PR by clicking on the links below: http://www.fastrakracing.com/Lavonia_Release.pdf Schedule of Events and Pricing - http://www.fastrakrac

2014 Georgia "TOPLESS" State Championships to be BIGGEST ever at Lavonia, GA Speedway September 12th, 13th, 14th!!
Replies 0
Submitted by FASTRAKpr on September 8, 2014 at 8:31 AM and has been Viewed 8064 times
2014 Georgia "TOPLESS" State Championships to be BIGGEST ever at Lavonia, GA Speedway September 12th, 13th, 14th!! Read the Official Media PR by clicking on the links below: http://www.fastrakracing.com/Lavonia_Release.pdf Schedule of Eve

FASTRAK Resets Regional “Race-Off Playoff” Events Until After World Championship!!
Replies 0
Submitted by FASTRAKpr on September 4, 2014 at 11:35 PM and has been Viewed 7207 times
FASTRAK Resets Regional “Race-Off Playoff” Events Until After World Championship Read the Media Official PR at the link below: http://www.fastrakracing.com/To_All_Media_Outlets_9-4.pdf FASTRAK PR

Avenger Chassis making a come back
Replies 0
Submitted by Avenger on September 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM and has been Viewed 3032 times
Avenger Chassis, after several years of building very little is back on track. making Sprint car chassis, components, and cnc products. Avenger 15501 Peggy Hopkins Rd. El Paso Tx 79938 (915) 857-2899 cell Jay Jonas (214) 930-2752

FASTRAK Competitors Ready for 11th Annual $40,000 PRO Late Model Nationals August 29-31!!
Replies 0
Submitted by FASTRAKpr on August 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM and has been Viewed 1596 times
To All Media Outlets 8/13/2014 FASTRAK PR Corporate Office, Carnesville GA; FASTRAK Competitors Ready for 11th Annual PRO Late Model Nationals topping over $40,000 for grabs August 29th-31st (CARNESVILLE, GEORGIA) – Since the inception of the

Knoxville Nationals 4th Annual Lion's Club Bag Tournament
Replies 0
Submitted by bozodeaver34 on July 26, 2014 at 7:19 PM and has been Viewed 2268 times
You are invited to join the tailgating party August 7th for the 54th FVP Knoxville Nationals with a chance to win nearly 700.00 ! The fun begins at noon just behind the ticket booth of the Knoxville Raceway. Go to our Lion's club website to sign up f

360 knoxville nationals
Replies 0
Submitted by Huggins on July 18, 2014 at 6:52 PM and has been Viewed 2544 times
Huggins Cams Has Powered 17 Out 23 360 Nationls Champions - that's 74%  Since 1991!  What are your odds if you don't have one? 26%.  Call today and get the latest  662-895-8482

2006, 360 Nationals winner Jesse Giannetto
Replies 0
Submitted by david2564 on July 7, 2014 at 12:34 PM and has been Viewed 2329 times
Jesse Giannetto the 2006 360 nationals winner is looking for a quality ride for this years 360 nationals. I have been  the crew chief for Hate Van Haaften the last three years. please call me at 319-899-3211 to see if we can make this ha

Congrats
Replies 0
Submitted by SaldanaRacingProducts on June 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM and has been Viewed 2721 times
We would like to congratulate Rico Abreu and Keith Kunz Motorsports for their Indiana Midget Week Championship.Also, we would like to congratulate Dave Darland and RW Motorsports for their win at Lincoln Park Speedway; Christopher Bell and Keith K

Congrats
Replies 0
Submitted by SaldanaRacingProducts on June 9, 2014 at 8:39 AM and has been Viewed 2514 times
Congratulations to Jeremiah Shingledecker on his first win of the season. We would also like to congratulate all the other participants that ran our products.
<< First | < Previous Next 10 > | Last >>



 

If you have a website and would like to set up a forum here at HoseHeadForums.com
please contact us by using the contact link at the top of the page.

© 2015 HoseHeadForums.com Privacy Policy