|
|
|
First
|
Previous
|
Next
|
Last
|
Reply 1 to 4 of 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
November 19, 2016 at
01:36:54 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
06/27/2012
|
|
Posts:
|
753
|
|
|
|
Still no news on all the open rides ,heard alot of rumors but nothing confirmed. Stevie Smith said on the radio that he was going to get together with Fred after the Open and decide on next year the longer it goes with no announcement makes you wonder waht is up?
Saw Tim Schaffer is going to run the 49 again next year ,doubt he will return to the Buch 13 any news there?
The Highlands 3,The Bad Boys 44 and the Zemco 1Z ALL ARE STILL A QUESTION.
Plus if Trone 39 returns who will drive and who will work on it?
|
|
|
|
|
November 19, 2016 at
01:45:21 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
08/05/2015
|
|
Posts:
|
1133
|
|
|
Reply to:
Posted By: longtimemitchfan on November 19 2016 at 01:36:54 PM
Still no news on all the open rides ,heard alot of rumors but nothing confirmed. Stevie Smith said on the radio that he was going to get together with Fred after the Open and decide on next year the longer it goes with no announcement makes you wonder waht is up?
Saw Tim Schaffer is going to run the 49 again next year ,doubt he will return to the Buch 13 any news there?
The Highlands 3,The Bad Boys 44 and the Zemco 1Z ALL ARE STILL A QUESTION.
Plus if Trone 39 returns who will drive and who will work on it?
|
Shaff ran the 49 + the 13 last year. Perhaps he'll do the same. I wouldn't rule that out.
Unrelated to your specific ride questions but the Chiapelli 98 (Golden Sesame Snacks) car will be back with Carl Bowser driving. Believe they'll be hitting Port + all/most TT shows in PA + some Western PA. 50-60 shows for that team.
SpcJay said on here that not much will change with Gobrecht's ride next year so perhaps bigger shows with Trey Starks flying back in for those.
|
|
|
|
|
November 22, 2016 at
02:35:55 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
01/26/2011
|
|
Posts:
|
136
|
|
|
|
Chase Dietz said he will run the full Lincoln schedule, going for the Championship in the Godfrey #5 car. Also running the big TT shows at the Grove. So Lincoln already gained 2 full-timers for next season, young guns Matt Campbell and Chase Dietz. With Port Royal gaining Carl Bowser as a regular. Should be interesting to see what other new 410 teams surface.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
November 22, 2016 at
03:20:59 PM
|
|
|
Joined:
|
01/26/2011
|
|
Posts:
|
136
|
|
|
|
Also, this is just a guess, but wouldn't be surprised if Tyler Esh moved up to 410's full time at Lincoln plus some Wiliams Grove next season. Not to mention Anthony Macri should be more of a 410 regular as he gets more and more experience. We are lucky to have tons of young talent coming up in PA
|
|
First
|
Previous
|
Next
|
Last
|
Reply 1 to 4 of 4 |
|
|