NOTES FROM CLS
(Upland, CA, May 6, 2020) We sincerely hope everyone is well during these tough time.
I just wanted to update you all about our current situation. CLS is still waiting, much like everyone else, for any indication of when our 2020 season will get started. The short answer at this point is that none of us have an answer. I have been in touch with our promoters and all of them are waiting for answers from local health officials. As soon as we hear anything, we will let you all know.
BUT, Jeff Dyer has organized a race at Adobe Mountain Speedway in Arizona on May 22nd- 24th. This is not a sanctioned CLS race but we do fully support the event and ask all of you to consider loading up and racing this event. With CLS's race schedule uncertain, this would be a good chance to get out and race at a new facility. If you have any questions about this event, Please contact Jeff Dyer at 760-267-0298.
We will get the CLS season going as soon as we safely can. Until then, stay healthy.