>> IT'S RACE DAY at the LONESTAR SPEEDWAY *FIRECRACKER 40* featuring the SUPR LATE MODELS & OUR BIG FIREWORKS DISPLAY! <<
* $2,500/win and $500/start SUPR LATE MODELS
* $1,500/win MODIFIEDS, $700/win LTD MODS & $500/win FACTORY STOCKS!
* Pits open by 4pm, Grandstands open by 6pm, LSS Draw Cut off at 7pm, Drivers Meeting at 7:10pm, Hot laps at 7:30pm with racing at 8pm. Note with the summer heat, we may delay hot laps 15 minutes or so to make sure the sun is behind the stands to help keep the moisture in the track surface.
*Track is located off I-20, Exit 583, North 1/2 Mile, then East 1 Mile.
* General Admission $20 (ages 12 to 64), Kids (ages 6-11) just $5, Ages 5 and under admitted free with adult admission, Military or Senior (Ages 65+): General Admission $17, Upgrade any ticket to the Reserved Section for $5 per person. All Pit Passes for all ages are $35.
* No outside food/drink coolers are allowed inside; a full selection of economically priced food concessions, including beer, are available
* Right around racetime you can click this link for live lineups and results on our mobile SpeedNet link: http://speednetdirect.com/mobile/mobilelineup.php?tid=8954
* Click http://www.LoneStarSpeedway.com to check it out all of the event flyer, details, rules, purse breakdown; etc.
* Visit http://www.SUPRracing.com for complete information on the SUPR Late Model series
* Fans can expect another standout field of SUPR Late Model drivers, such as current points leader B.J. Robinson, Jon Mitchell, Allen Tippen, Rob Litton, Ronny Adams, Curt Lipsey, Rick Duke, Ray Moore, Lee Davis, David LaFleur, Tyler Erb, Danny Zimmerman, former LoneStar Armadillo Nationals $10,000 winner Dennie Gieber, Chandler Petty, Brandon Hightower, Brett Frazier, Rusty Harris, Robbie Stuart, Jim Bryant, Morgan Bagley; plus several more of the regions’ top drivers. We've also been notified that a few 'invaders' from southern Louisiana will be heading up for this event.
* LoneStar Speedway continues to offer Late Model drivers some of the largest purses in the region. LoneStar's jumbo-sized SUPR Late Model purse structure for tonight's event is as follows: $2,500 - $1,500 - $1,200 - $900 - 800 (5th) - 700 - 600 - 550 - 530 - 520 (10th) - 500...to start.
We hope you can spend part of the Independence Day weekend at LoneStar Speedway with the running of the 7th annual $2,500 to win and $500 to start Firecracker 40 for SUPR Late Models – TONIGHT – at 8pm!