Powerhouse Line-Up Joins March 27 Lone Star Speedway WoO Late Models
Kilgore TX (3/19/10) by DarinShort.com. As if $10,000 to win for World of Outlaws Late Models on the high-banked Lone Star Speedway ½ mile clay isn’t enough action for fans on March 27; they will now be treated to a powerhouse line-up including a whopping four more racing divisions.
The Modifieds and Limited Modifieds will each be racing for $1,500 to win and $100 to start. The Factory Stocks will race for $500 to win and the Winged Modifieds will be racing for $600 to win.
World of Outlaws Late Model drivers such as 2009 series champion “Kid Rocket” Josh Richards, Steve Francis, Darrell Lanigan, Tim Fuller and Rick Eckert will all compete in the one night show, plus a host of others.
Here is the breakdown of ticket and pit pass prices, and advance purchase discounts are available:
WoO LATE MODEL SERIES – SATURDAY 3/27/10
- Gates open at 4pm, races at 7:30pm
- Pit Passes: Advance $30.00 (all ages, through 3/26), Race Day $35.00 (all ages)
- Reserved Grandstand Section: Advance $25.00 (all ages, through 3/26), Race Day $30.00
- General Grandstand Admission: Advance $20.00 (through 3/26), Race Day $25.00
- Kids 6-12: $10.00 (General Admission only)
- Children 5 & Under: Free with Adult Admission (General Admission only)
- Note: there is an open practice set for Friday, March 26 from 6pm-10pm; $10 pit pass/person;
grandstand admission is free
And here is the purse breakdown for both the Modified and Limited Modified divisions: $1500-1000-800-600-500-400-300-250-100 (to 24th). The Modifieds and Limited Modifieds each have a $75 entry fee, payable at the gate. Factory stocks will pay $500 to win and $40 to start (no entry fee for Factory Stocks).
Click http://www.LoneStarSpeedway.com to purchase advance tickets, pit passes, race division rules and for more information.
Make your plans now to witness the only scheduled 2010 appearance of the World of Outlaws Late Models plus four more action-packed racing divisions, March 27, at the “Fastest ½ Mile Dirt Track In Texas,” Lone Star Speedway in Kilgore!