Fans Receive “Special Treat” By Attending 3/27 WoO Event at LSS
Kilgore TX (3/22/10) by DarinShort.com. Race fans attending the Saturday March 27th World of Outlaws Late Model series event at Lone Star Speedway will receive a special treat. The Tornados snack food “Bold Is How We Roll” tour hauler will be on hand serving fans a free hot cooked sample right off the grill from 3pm-7pm.
Tornados are sponsoring the #39 Ryan Newman driven, Tony Stewart Racing owned, NASCAR Sprint Cup on nine weekends during the 2010 race season. Their show car will also be on display for fans to check out, along with a souvenir trailer where fans can get free autograph cards, temporary tattoos, pins and more.
Please click www.MyTornados.com for more information on the “Bold Is How We Roll” tour.
Visit www.LoneStarSpeedway.com to save $5 on advance tickets or pit passes to this stellar event, which are available until 5pm on Friday, March 26. Tickets and pit passes will be available at the track on race day.
World of Outlaws Late Model drivers such as 2009 series champion “Kid Rocket” Josh Richards, Steve Francis, Darrell Lanigan, Tim Fuller and Rick Eckert will all compete in the one night show, plus a host of others. The Modifieds and Limited Modifieds will each be racing for $1,500 to win and $100 to start. The Factory Stocks will race for $500 to win and the Winged Modifieds will be racing for $600 to win.
Here is the breakdown of ticket and pit pass prices, and advance purchase discounts are available at the track website until 5pm on 3/26/10:
WoO LATE MODEL SERIES – SATURDAY 3/27/10
- Gates open at 4pm, races at 7:30pm
- Pit Passes: Advance $30.00 (all ages, through 3/26; 5pm), Race Day $35.00 (all ages)
- Reserved Grandstand Section: Advance $25.00 (all ages, through 3/26), Race Day $30.00
- General Grandstand Admission: Advance $20.00 (through 3/26), Race Day $25.00
- Kids 6-12: $10.00 (General Admission only)
- Children 5 & Under: Free with Adult Admission (General Admission only)
- Note: there is an open practice set for Friday, March 26 from 6pm-10pm; $10 pit pass/person; grandstand admission is free
Make your plans now to try out the new Tornados snack food for free, get Ryan Newman souvenirs and witness the only scheduled 2010 appearance of the World of Outlaws Late Models, this Saturday March 27, at the “Fastest ½ Mile Dirt Track In Texas,” Lone Star Speedway in Kilgore!